Picture

Picture

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Genealogy By the States – Week 17 – Ohio

Ohio

I do have a few ties to Ohio, and thanks to the various record collections available through FamilySearch, I was able to make this discovery. 

If you have family in Ohio, I highly recommend using the record collections at FamilySearch.  There are so many wonderful records for Ohio including death records, birth records, and marriage records.  I even came across Interment Registers for Cleveland, which helped me with a pre-1908 death.  They’re even adding probate records, although not all counties are available yet.

In addition to the FamilySearch records, there are many other resources available online.  You can take a look at what I’ve found over the years at my Ohio Genealogy collection on Diigo.


Genealogy By the States is a theme created by Jim Sanders over at the Hidden Genealogy Nuggets blog.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...