Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Finds – 04/13/12

Weekly column sharing genealogy-related things that I’ve found.

New-to-Me Blogs

Online Articles/Posts

Print Articles

  • “What Legacy for David Henry Driver?,” by Janis Minor Forté, Illinois State Genealogical Society Quarterly, Winter 2011.
  • “Santa Letters Bring Genealogical Gifts,” by J. Mark Lowe, Crossroads, Winter 2011.




Heather Rojo said...

Julie, thanks for mentioning my blog post about Ancestry images and social media. Its been generating a lot of discussion!

Julie Cahill Tarr said...

You're welcome, Heather. It was a good post and very timely for me...I checked out Pinterest a few weeks ago and wondered about some of these issues.

Carrie said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog! Everyone has been so welcoming and I really appreciate it!!

Carrie @ Not Your Mother’s Genealogy
a.k.a DearMYRTLE’s daughter

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...