Weekly column sharing genealogy-related things that I’ve found.
- Reviewing Old Records Pays Off, Tonia Kendrick
- Understanding Copyright vs. the Creative Commons, James Tanner
- The New York Public Library Digitizes Thousands of Early American Historic Documents
- How to Change Your Affiliated Group in FamilySearch Indexing, Julie Tarr (hey', that’s me!)
- What Did They Do? Ancestral Terminology (book review), Leland Meitzler
- Comparing Home Prices in the 1930 and 1940 Censuses, Joe Beine
- Pinterest, Ancestry and Copyrighted Images, Heather Wilkinson Rojo
- “What Legacy for David Henry Driver?,” by Janis Minor Forté, Illinois State Genealogical Society Quarterly, Winter 2011.
- “Santa Letters Bring Genealogical Gifts,” by J. Mark Lowe, Crossroads, Winter 2011.