Picture

Picture

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

UPDATE - Are They One in the Same?

I have an answer to the question I posed in a post two weeks ago:  Are They One in the Same?

During my research I came across an engagement and wedding announcement for a Patricia Cahill to a James Murphy in 1940.  We have an "Aunt" Pat, who was believed to be a family friend.  She married a James Murphy.  So I began to wonder if this was my "Aunt" Pat, making it quite possible that she was family, not a friend.

Turns out, they are not one in the same.  In talking with my grandaunt, Flo, my mom asked the question and found out that our "Aunt" Pat is not a Cahill.  In fact, her real name is Frances and her maiden name is Donnan (sp?).

Thanks Aunt Flo!  Another mystery solved!

GenBlog Signature


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Gotta love the solved mysteries! Although there are often too many to count, it's fun when you can take something "off the radar" if you will.

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...