Last year, as part of my 2011 Achievements post, I shared a list of my most popular 2011 posts. I thought I’d do something similar this year. So here’s a list of my top five posts and my personal favorites.
Top 5 Posts
These were the top five most visited posts since January 1, 2012. All were written in 2012, except the first one, which was written in 2010 and is the #1 most visited of all-time.
- Army Dog Tags: A Story & My Discovery
- Using the Kindle Fire for Genealogy – Ancestry
- Using the Kindle Fire for Genealogy – Families
- Resources for Genealogy Research in Colonial America
- Using the Kindle Fire for Genealogy – Evernote
These are ten of my favorite posts that I wrote in 2012 (in date order).
- Peculiar, With a Side of “Huh?”
- Hulda (Wach) Müller Severing
- Fearless Females – A Lunch Date
- The Golden Girls in 1940
- Take 2 – My Revolutionary War Patriots
- What’s Your Number? (…and an Epiphany)
- One Leaf on the Tree
- My Adventure With Meyers Gazetteer
- When In Doubt, Map It
- A Family Tapestry – A Must-Read Blog!
Have you posted your own “most visited” or “favorite posts” list? If so, drop me a comment with the link so I can check it out!