- Unclaimed Ancestors – Jodi Bash
- Into the Briar Patch: A Family Memoir – Mariann S. Regan
- Larry Cragun Family and Genealogy Blog, Larry and Kathleen
- Angela’s Genealogy – Angela Schwentker
- Blogging for Cousins? How about blogging for help? – Desperately Seeking Surnames
- Create Your Own Genealogy Blog Stock Images – Ancestral Breezes
- Important Collection of War of 1812 Papers Now Online – Connecticut History
- 13 Easy & Free Ways to Watermark Photos – Make Use Of
- Does This Count as an Epiphany? – Are My Roots Showing?
- Exploring Heredis for Mac – Begin with ‘Craft’
- We Interrupt This Regularly Scheduled Program… – A Family Tapestry
- QuickLesson 12: Chasing an Online Record into Its Rabbit Hole – Evidence Explained
- QuickLesson 13: Classes of Evidence—Direct, Indirect & Negative – Evidence Explained
- History of the Town of Stonington, County of New London, Connecticut, From its First Settlement in 1649 to 1900 – Book by Richard Anson Wheeler, via Internet Archive.
- Organizing Your Files – Good ideas and tips; via FamilySearch Wiki.
- Research Forms - Collection of various genealogy forms; via FamilySearch Wiki.
- The Last Queen of England by Steve Robinson, available as Kindle eBook. This is the third in a series of genealogical mysteries. Another great book by the author…can’t wait for more!
|December 19||Jewish Genealogy 101||Schelly Talalay Dardashti||Southern California Genealogical Society|
|January 3||Ten Reasons Why Your Ancestor Was in Canada|| |
Kathryn Lake Hogan
Looking 4 Ancestors
|January 5||Lisa Alzo||Southern California Genealogical Society|
|January 8||Beyond the Draft Cards: Additional Selective Service Records||Linda Woodward Geiger||Illinois State Genealogical Society|
|January 8||Lights, Camera, Action!||Sandra Crowley||Friends of the National Archives Southeast Region|
|January 16||Linda Woodward Geiger||Southern California Genealogical Society|
|January 17||What's New with the FamilySearch Family Tree?||Don R. Anderson||Utah Genealogical Association|