I received an email yesterday, from the Southern California Genealogical Society (SCGS), informing me that registration for the 2013 Jamboree Extension Webinar Series is now open. SCGS holds two live webinars each month and they have a great lineup for 2013.
The live sessions are free and open to the public. As an added benefit to SCGS members, recordings of the webinars are available to them through the members-only section of their website.
- Family History Writing Made Easier: Cloud-based Tools Every Genealogist Can Use with Lisa Alzo, on January 5
- Documentation: Never Having to Ask, "Where did that come from?" with Linda Woodward Geiger on January 16
- Options in Post-Adoption Research with Debbie Mieszala on May 15
- Interest in Pinterest: Pinning Your Family History with Valerie Brown Elkins on June 19
- Transform Your Note-Taking and Remember Everything with Evernote with Tonia Kendrick on July 6
- Path to Organizational Bliss with Nancy Lauer on July 17
Be sure to check out the whole list and register. I like to register early and have them on my calendar so I can plan around the ones I really don’t want to miss.