Catching up on blog reading, I came across Randy’s Saturday Night Genealogy Fun post from a few days ago. Michael John Neill wrote a post “10 Signs You Have Genealogy OCD” and Randy’s challenge encouraged GeneaBloggers to come up with more signs and symptoms of GOCD. There were a lot of great posts out there, so I thought I’d share links to my favorites, in case you missed them.
Julie Cahill Tarr, Genealogist
Julie is a genealogist who specializes in writing, editing, and graphic design. If you are looking for someone to help organize your family data into a book or prepare a research article for publication, Julie can help. Other services include the development of educational materials such as books/booklets, articles, and online courses. See "About Julie" for additional information.
Using Historical Newspapers for Genealogy Research
Lineage Societies and Genealogy
Researching County Histories
US City Directories
My Other Blogs
FGS 2013 Conference Ambassador
Join me at the FGS 2013 Conference in Fort Wayne, Indiana, August 21-24.
Popular Posts (last 30 days)
- Using the Kindle Fire for Genealogy – Ancestry
- Family History Through the Alphabet – Queries
- Using the Kindle Fire for Genealogy – GedFamilies
- 4 More Genealogy-Related Things to Add to Your Holiday Wish List
- Some People Just Aren’t Cut Out for Genealogy Research
- I’m an FGS 2013 Conference Ambassador, Have You Signed Up Yet?
- Using the Kindle Fire for Genealogy – Families
- Family History Through the Alphabet – Organization
- Create a Table of Contents for Your Blog (Blogger)
- Tip for Microfilm Reading