Catching up on blog reading, I came across Randy’s Saturday Night Genealogy Fun post from a few days ago. Michael John Neill wrote a post “10 Signs You Have Genealogy OCD” and Randy’s challenge encouraged GeneaBloggers to come up with more signs and symptoms of GOCD. There were a lot of great posts out there, so I thought I’d share links to my favorites, in case you missed them.
Julie Cahill Tarr, Genealogist
Julie is a genealogist who specializes in writing, editing, and graphic design. If you are looking for someone to help organize your family data into a book or prepare a research article for publication, Julie can help. Other services include the development of educational materials such as books/booklets, articles, and online courses. See "About Julie" for additional information.
Using Historical Newspapers for Genealogy Research
Lineage Societies and Genealogy
Researching County Histories
US City Directories
My Other Blogs
FGS 2013 Conference Ambassador
Join me at the FGS 2013 Conference in Fort Wayne, Indiana, August 21-24.
Popular Posts (last 30 days)
- Friday Finds – 10/21/11
- GenBlog Named a “Need to Read” Blog by Inside History Magazine
- Resources for Illinois Genealogy Research
- GenBlog Has a New Home!
- Resources for General Genealogy Research
- Friday Finds – 07/12/13
- Family History Through the Alphabet – X Marks the Spot
- Using the Kindle Fire for Genealogy – Families
- Genealogy By the States – Week 27 – Florida
- Create a Table of Contents for Your Blog (Blogger)