Picture

Picture

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hi, My Name is Julie and I Have GOCD

Catching up on blog reading, I came across Randy’s Saturday Night Genealogy Fun post from a few days ago.  Michael John Neill wrote a post “10 Signs You Have Genealogy OCD” and Randy’s challenge encouraged GeneaBloggers to come up with more signs and symptoms of GOCD.  There were a lot of great posts out there, so I thought I’d share links to my favorites, in case you missed them. 

  • Deb Ruth at Adventures in Genealogy
  • Lisa at 1 Ancestry 2 Little Time (this is a new geneablogger…let’s give her some love!)
  • Denise Levenick at Family Curator

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Deb Ruth said...

Thanks for the mention! The best thing about having GOCD is meeting like minded people! Never want to be cured! ;-)

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...