Prompt: Highlight the good work of others. List your favorite posts of the week/month/year. This is an easy way to give some blog love and write an easy post. You can use this idea as little or as much as you want.
I’ve been spending most of the day catching up on the 5,000+ genealogy blog posts in my reader. What a perfect time for this prompt to come up!
Here are some posts that caught my eye:
- All of the State Archives Revisited
- Revolutionary War Research
- Attend Genealogy Lectures in the Comfort of Home
- Revolutionary War Patriot
- Researching, Blogging, Social Networking, and Finding Time
- Searching Out Your Irish Origin? Try the Origins Network!