Picture

Picture

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Family Events – Week of June 14 to June 20

Harold Leslie MILLER – Harold is my grandfather, who was born on 4 August 1918 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois.  He died on 15 June 1982 in Maywood, Cook, Illinois.

Edward MULLIGAN – Edward is my second great-granduncle, who was born on 8 April 1867 in Michigan.  He died on 17 June 1924 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois.

Florence June McMAHON & Robert Anthony DOMBROWSKI – Florence is my grandaunt.  She married Robert on 19 June 1948.

George ROTTMAN – George is my great-grandfather, who was born on 19 June 1882 in Mount Vernon, Linn, Iowa.  He died on 19 February 1946 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois.

Samuel PARKE – Samuel is my ninth great-grandfather, who was born on 20 June 1621 in Stonington, New London, Connecticut.  He died on 22 March 1709 in Stonington, New London, Connecticut.

*Based on information from several compiled source, of which I have not personally verified at this time.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Lori E said...

Strangely enough my husband's grandparents were married in Cook Co. Ill. in 1891. Odd because they were born in and lived in Ontario. All their children were born there too.I have their marriage license so I am sure.

Julie said...

Lori,

Maybe we're related ;)

Julie

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...