Picture

Picture

Friday, January 9, 2009

Saturday in the Attic - 01/10/09

This is one of those finds that can certainly help with genealogical research...and it has.  It's the Sons of the American Revolution membership card for my great-granduncle, Joseph Webster GARRISON.

I write about this today because I just received his application in the mail.  A quick glance seems to indicated that it may be adding 3 more generations to this line!  Not bad for $10.  After I have time to digest the information, I'll post more.

GARRISON, Joseph Webster GARRISON Sons of the American Revolution Card

GenBlog Signature


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...