Julie Cahill Tarr, Genealogist
Julie is a genealogist who specializes in writing, editing, and graphic design. If you are looking for someone to help organize your family data into a book or prepare a research article for publication, Julie can help. Other services include the development of educational materials such as books/booklets, articles, and online courses. See "About Julie" for additional information.
Using Historical Newspapers for Genealogy Research
Lineage Societies and Genealogy
Researching County Histories
US City Directories
My Other Blogs
FGS 2013 Conference Ambassador
Join me at the FGS 2013 Conference in Fort Wayne, Indiana, August 21-24.
Popular Posts (last 30 days)
- Create a Table of Contents for Your Blog (Blogger)
- GenBlog Named a “Need to Read” Blog by Inside History Magazine
- Friday Finds – 07/12/13
- GenBlog Has a New Home!
- Upcoming Meetings of the Genealogical Forum of Elmhurst, Illinois
- Army Dog Tags: A Story & My Discovery
- Friday Finds – 10/26/12
- Genealogy By the States – Week 27 – Florida
- Saturday in the Attic – 05/22/10
- Friday Finds – 08/31/12