Picture

Picture

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Who's #1000?

Randy over at Genea-Musings, posted a Saturday night challenge to find your 1000th person in your family tree software.  For me, this was easy.  I use Legacy, so all I had to do was go to the Index tab and type 1000 into the RIN search field.  Viola!  Susannah WEBSTER is my #1000.  Susannah is my second cousin nine times removed; she is the daughter of John WEBSTER and Abiel Bradford STEELE.

Since that was pretty easy, I decided to include some others...

#1 - yours truly (whenever I want to return to me, I go to the Index tab and type 1 into the RIN search field...it's the easiest way I've found to get back to me).

#10 - Michael Belluomini, my step-brother.

#100 - Robert Anthony Briedis, my first cousin once removed.

I don't have a 10,000, but my last entry is #6759, William Does, who is related through my grandaunt's husband's family.

Who's your #1000?

GenBlog Signature


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...