Picture

Picture

Thursday, October 16, 2008

55th Edition of the Carnival of Genealogy - Show & Tell

The theme for the 55th Edition of the Carnival of Genealogy is Show & Tell.  I've been doing some digging into my paternal grandfather, specifically his time overseas during WWII, so I thought it appropriate to "show" some of these WWII artifacts and "tell" a complementary story. 

his story is by no means complete.  I have much more digging and uprooting to do, but I wanted to share what I have so far. 

Enjoy!

John Francis CAHILL (1922-1984)

Originally posted @ my LiveJournal blog on 27 August 2008.

Julie


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...