Weekly column sharing genealogy-related things that I’ve found.
- Cashman and Clark, Elizabeth Banas
- The Easiest & Most Inexpensive Way To Scan Slides With A Flatbed Scanner
- Behind the Scenes of the “Who Do You Think You Are?” Filming
- Unknown No More: Identifying a Civil War Soldier
- “Women’s Manuscript Collections,” by Gena Philibert-Ortega, APG Quarterly, March 2012.
- “Genealogy and the Legal Community,” by Alvie L. Davidson, APG Quarterly, March 2012.
- “Michigan Pioneers: 125 Years of History,” by Diane Dittgen, Family Chronicle, May/June 2012.
- “Finding Grandfather’s Farm: A Case Study,” by Evann Wilcosky, Family Chronicle, May/June 2012.