Picture

Picture

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fearless Females - Marriage

Back in 2010, in honor of Women’s History Month, Lisa Alzo created a list of writing prompts for each day during the month of March.  I didn’t participate in 2010, so I’m going to take the opportunity to participate this year, since Lisa was kind enough to resurrect her prompts for 2012.

Do you have marriage records for your grandparents or great-grandparents? Write a post about where they were married and when. Any family stories about the wedding day? Post a photo too if you have one.

I’m fortunate to have marriage records for each set of grandparents and great-grandparents.  I also have wedding photos for my grandparents, but none of my great-grandparents.


Harold Miller & Marie Rottman
6 July 1939
Chicago, Illinois

John Cahill & Joan McMahon
6 November 1943
Chicago, Illinois

Read all of my Fearless Females posts.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...