Weekly column sharing genealogy-related things that I’ve found.
- I’m Related to Whom?!, Mary
- Raking Through the Leaves, Jenny Jones (I just love the title!)
- The Road Backward, Karen
- MUST-READ Social Security Administration Extends FOIA Restriction to 100 Years, Megan Smolenyak
- Why I Want to Remain an Amateur, Greta Koehl
- Times Change, Daniel Hubbard
- Defining Research, Part Two: The Internet vs. Research Skill, Jennifer
- Self Publishing Your Genealogy Work: My Experience, Amy Coffin
- “From Books to Battle: Charles Hovey Put Illinois State in the Civil War Annals,” Illinois State, November 2011. You can read the article online here.
- “Case Study: Finding a Daughter for Amy,” Myra Vanderpool Gromley, NGS Magazine, January/February 2007.
- “Case Study: Finding Parents for Harry,” Helen Shaw, NGS Magazine, January/February 2007.