As a RootsTech 2012 official blogger, I am happy to announce that I have a free registration to give away for the RootsTech 2012 Conference in Salt Lake City, February 2-4, 2012. So I’m holding a little contest here and the winner will receive the free registration.
Please only enter if you intend on going to the conference. The contest runs through 8PM (Central) on Friday, November 18, 2012.
How to Enter
Besides access to records online, what one tech-thing has helped you the most with your genealogy research and how has it helped you? Is it your favorite genealogy software? How about your digital voice recorder, digital camera, or scanner? Is it social media or web-based collaboration tools? What about tools such as word processing programs, spread sheets, note-taking applications, or photo editing software?
- Email your entry to email@example.com.
- Use “RootsTech Contest” in the subject line.
- Include your first and last name in the email.
- Your answer must contain both the “what” and “how” in order to be eligible. Entries that do not have the required components will be disqualified.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Enter only if you intend on attending the conference.
- Contest ends at 8PM (Central) on Friday, November 18, 2012. Entries received after that are not eligible. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entrants must follow the Entry Instructions listed above in order to be qualified for the drawing.
- One (1) winner will be drawn at random from the qualified entries after 8PM (Central) on Friday, November 18, 2012 and will receive a free registration for the RootsTech 2012 Conference (this does not include travel expenses, accommodations, etc.). The winner will be notified by email. An announcement will be posted to GenBlog on Saturday, November 19, 2012.
- Your name and email address will be kept private. The winner’s contact information will be sent only to the RootsTech folks for notification of the winner. I will contact the winner by email. Only the name (and website or blog address, if desired) of the winner will be posted on my blog announcing the winner.
- If I like the commentary in your entry, I may contact you to ask permission to use it in a blog post, with credit of course.
Good luck! And don’t forget to pass the good word on through Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.