Randy Seaver’s Saturday Night Genealogy Fun for today is Two Truths, One Lie.
- Play "two truths and a lie." Tell us three facts about your family history -- two have to be true and one has to be a lie.
- Put them on your own blog post, in a Facebook status or in a comment on this blog. Ask readers to guess which one is a lie.
- After one day, be sure to put the right answer as a comment to your blog. or Facebook status.
So here are my “facts.” Can you tell which one is the lie? Post a comment with your guess. Later this week, I’ll write up a blog post about each factoid and tell you which one is false.
- My 11th great-grandfather was a colonial governor.
- My 5th great-grandfather has a cemetery named after him.
- My 7th great-grandfather was a signer of the Declaration of Independence.