Picture

Picture

Monday, September 14, 2009

Where’s Julie Been?

I just wanted to write a quick post to my blog followers explaining where I’ve been lately and why there have not been many posts lately.

First, in early August, I switched medications in order to better manage my fibromyalgia.  Since then, I have been dealing with the adjustments of coming off one med, getting on the new med, and fibro flares, among other issues.  I am slowly getting back to normal, but it’s an uphill battle.

In addition to that, I have started my final class (toward my Digital Media certificate), which is taking up a lot of my time.  I also started ProGen Study Group 5, so I’ve been busy with this too.  

As if all of this wasn’t enough, I have also been dealing with the death of a friend that occurred on 8/24.

And finally, I’ve been trying to prepare for my research trip to Salt Lake City at the end of the month.

I’m hoping that once I get back from SLC things will be a little less chaotic and I’ll be back to posting more regularly.


Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

Jasia said...

All the best to you Julie. It sure sounds like you've got a lot on your plate!

Thomas MacEntee said...

Julie

I'm glad your back and that you are feeling better. Looks like you have lots on your plate!

GrannyPam said...

Wow, what a lot to think about. I'm glad things are coming under control. Have a great trip to SLC.

Amy (We Tree) said...

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

I have fibro, too.

Looking forward to hearing what you think of ProGen.

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...