Saturday, September 26, 2009

Heading to SLC!

It’s an exciting time for me as I embark on my first trip to the Family History Library in Salt Lake City.  My friend Carol (Illuminated Ancestries) and I are taking an NGS research trip for a whole week of genealogy research.  I have a long to-do list and can’t wait to get started!!



Miriam said...

Can't wait to read all about it! Best of luck!

researchingoconnells said...

Enjoy the week, how exciting! Can't wait to read about your finds...

Greta Koehl said...

I just have one thing to say - I am jealous, jealous, jealous! But, really, have a great time and write about it when you get back!

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...