Picture

Picture

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Family Events – Week of June 21 to June 27

Raymond J CAHILL – Ray is my granduncle, who was born on 8 February 1918 in Aurora, Kane, Illinois.  He died on 21 June 1987 in Aurora, Kane, Illinois.

Maida “Meta” HOFFMANN – Meta is my great-grandaunt (by marriage), who was born on 22 June 1906 in Germany.  She died on 28 July 1997 in Arizona.

Dorothy E TRAPP – Dorothy is my second cousin twice removed, but was more like an aunt.  She was born on 22 June 1918 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois.  Dorothy died in 2004.

Christopher Scott MILLER – Happy birthday to my cousin, Chris, on June 23.

John Ward McMAHON – John is my great-grandfather, who was born on 7 April 1902 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois.  He died on 24 June 1962 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois.

John WEBSTER III – John is my fourteenth great-grandfather, who was born in 1510 in Cossington, Leicestershire, England.  He died on 24 June 1575 in Cossington, Leicestershire, England.*

Clarence M CAHILL & Della ROCHE – Clarence is my first cousin three times removed.  He and Della married on 25 June 1930 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois.

Allen Minor PARKS – Allen is my fourth great-granduncle, who was born on 26 June 1808.  He died in 1852.*

*Based on information from several compiled source, of which I have not personally verified at this time.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...