Picture

Picture

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weekly Genealogy Blogging Prompt #18

Prompt:  Showcase a favorite blog or blogger. This is a great way to share some blog love and introduce readers to new genealogy writers.

This is certainly a toughie, considering there are so many wonderful genealogy blogs out there.  So I made this easy on myself and chose one that is very new, yet exceptional.

Irish Genealogical Research has only been up and running since April, but already has some wonderful posts.  Since my dad’s side is Irish, this blog will be a first-stop for me to help me in my research.  If you are of Irish descent, I highly recommend you check out this blog!!


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Julie,
I nominated you for the "Friendly Blogger" award at AncestorTracking. Thanks for sharing the information on the Irish genealogy site!
--Mary

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...