Picture

Picture

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Family Events - Week of April 19 to April 25

William STOFFEL - William is my great grand-uncle, who was born on 14 November 1895.  He died on 21 April 1934 at the age of 38, in Chicago, Cook, Illinois.

Patrick CAPUTO - Pat is my newly-discovered fourth cousin and old high school friend.  Happy birthday, Pat, on April 22nd.

Margaret Alma COSTER - Margaret is the wife of my first cousin twice removed, Clarence ROTTMAN.  She was born on 23 April 1899 in Linn County, Iowa.  She died in November 1978.

Laura ROTTMAN - Happy birthday to my third cousin, Laura, on April 23rd.

Trisha BELLUOMINI - Happy birthday to my stepsister, Trish, on April 24th.

Thomas FOX - Thomas is my tenth great-grandfather, who was born in 1608 in London, England.  He died on 25 April 1693 in Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts.*

John NORTON - John is my ninth great-grandfather, who was born on 24 May 1651 in Branford, New Haven, Connecticut.  He died on 25 April 1725 in Farmington, Hartford, Connecticut.*

*Based on information from several compiled source, of which I have not personally verified at this time.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Diana Ritchie said...

Hi Julie ~
I guess I haven't "visited" your blog in awhile because I clicked over here today was surprised with the look - which I LOVE! I sure miss a lot just reading through Google Reader. I need to visit people more often to see all the cool and creative things they are doing with their blogs.

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...