Picture

Picture

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thanksgiving Meme & a Game of Tag

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day is approaching fast.  In honor of this day (and coincidentally my mom's birthday) I wanted to take a moment to give thanks to all of those who came before us and built this wonderful country we live in.

I thought I'd start a meme/game of tag to go along with this.  The challenge...

  1. Write a blog post telling us about 2 things you are thankful for.
  2. You can post the Thanksgiving Day banner above in your post if you like.
  3. Tag one person to spread the love.  Post a comment on their blog so they know they've been tagged.
  4. Send me a link to your blog post by 11/25:  genblogjulie@gmail.com.

I will post all submission on 11/26.

Note:  No need to be tagged to play along.

To kick things off...I'll do my post now.


Thanksgiving

I am thankful to have a husband who lives up to the "in sickness and in health" vow.  He's been supportive throughout my health ordeals over the last several years; I don't know how I would have gotten through it without him

I am thankful to have found a wonderful group of genealogy friends on Facebook.  It's a great life-line and the generosity of these people is amazing!

I am going to share the love with my new found cousin, Wendy, at All My Branches Genealogy.

GenBlog Signature


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

wendy said...

Hi Julie - just got back yesterday! I will get my post done tomorrow (I hope!). Thanks for tagging me!

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...