Picture

Picture

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family Events - Week of November 10 to November 16

Just a little late...oops!

Robert WEBSTER & Susannah TREAT - Robert and Susannah are my 10th great-grandparents.  Susannah is the daughter of Richard TREAT, who I blogged about last week and is my connection to Wendy and Becky.  Robert and Susannah were married in Connecticut on 10 November 1653.

Jane Goody STRONG - Jane is my 11th great-grandmother.  She was born in England, likely in 1610.  She died on 11 November 1679 in Connecticut.

Jonathan WEBSTER - Jonathan is my 7th great-grandfather, who was born on 5 October 1705 in Connecticut.  He died on 14 November 1781 in Connecticut at the age of 76.

Myrtle Miller - Myrtle is the second wife of my great-grandfather Emil MILLER.  Her first husband was Nickolas Raymond SHIVA.  Her maiden name eludes me.  She was born on 15 November 1895.  Myrtle died on 20 November 1967, but not before attending my parent's wedding in October 1967.

Florence June McMAHON - Happy birthday to my grandaunt, Florence, who will celebrate her 79th birthday on 16 November.

GenBlog Signature


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...