Weekly column sharing genealogy-related things that I’ve found.
- False Government Death Reports Leave People in the Lurch
- Are You Preparing for the 1940 Census? We are!
- Family Matters (ok, not so new-to-me, but rediscovered after losing it to an RSS feed move)
- Donna Moughty’s Genealogy Resources (thank you Myrt!)
- “Which Isaac Purnell was Esau’s Father” Unraveling Relationships in Wiltshire,” by Marci A. Despain, NGS Quarterly, June 2011.
- “An 1877 Same-Sex Marriage in Nevada: An Episode in the Unconventional Life of Sarah Pollard,” by J. Homer Thiel, American Ancestors, Summer 2011.