Julie Cahill Tarr, Genealogist
Julie is a genealogist who specializes in writing, editing, and graphic design. If you are looking for someone to help organize your family data into a book or prepare a research article for publication, Julie can help. Other services include the development of educational materials such as books/booklets, articles, and online courses. See "About Julie" for additional information.
Using Historical Newspapers for Genealogy Research
Lineage Societies and Genealogy
Researching County Histories
My Other Blogs
FGS 2013 Conference Ambassador
Join me at the FGS 2013 Conference in Fort Wayne, Indiana, August 21-24.
Popular Posts (last 30 days)
- I’m an FGS 2013 Conference Ambassador, Have You Signed Up Yet?
- Friday Finds–01/25/13
- Flip-Pal Simple Gifts Blog Hop – Using the Stitching Software
- Using the Kindle Fire for Genealogy – Ancestry
- Family History Through the Alphabet – Organization
- Friday Finds – 05/10/13
- Friday Finds – 04/26/13
- Friday Finds – 05/03/13
- Learning & Networking: Why Genealogy Conferences Are Important to Me
- Friday Finds – 05/17/13