Picture

Picture

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Finds – 07/23/10

Weekly column sharing genealogy-related things that I’ve learned or found.

52 Weeks of Online American Digital Archives and Databases: Michigan – This is the one I’ve been waiting for!  Miriam has managed to find a variety of sources that I have yet to come across while working on my Michigan folks.  Can’t wait to test-drive some of these resources!!

Michigan Library genealogy records should stay put, board saysLansing State Journal reports an update to the Library of Michigan dilemma.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Miriam Robbins said...

Thanks, Julie. I actually have an update to the Michigan post that I'll probably publish tomorrow.

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...