Picture

Picture

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday in the Attic – 06/13/09

This is a receipt for the interment of a Susan GARRISON, dated 29 April 1894.  I assume that J M GARRISON is my second great-grandfather, James Manly GARRISON.    I am not sure who Susan is, but I suspect it may be James’ daughter.  I show his “first” born as James Norton GARRISON, born on 19 September 1895, but it is possible that he had another child.  I’m hoping that the cemetery will have some additional information, such as the age of Susan.  If it turns out that she was an infant, then it is quite possible she is James’ daughter.


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Evelyn Yvonne Theriault said...

Thank you for sharing this document. I've never seen an internment receipt like this before and it's given me an idea regarding one of my brickwalls.
Thanks!
Evelyn in Montreal

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...