Picture

Picture

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Family Events – Week of June 7 to June 13

Julius DeFAUW – Julius is my first cousin twice removed (by marriage).  He was born on 19 October 1902 in Belgium.  Julius died on 8 June 1965 in Moline, Rock Island, Illinois.

Richard Alan MILLER & Maureen Ann BUDZIAK – Happy anniversary to my aunt and uncle on June 8.

Michael Bruketta & Carrie TARR – Happy anniversary to my sister-in-law and her husband on June 10.

Joseph PARKS – Joseph is my seventh great-grandfather, who was born on 11 June 1708 in Stonington, New London, Connecticut.  He died on 1786 in Connecticut.

John “Jack” Francis CAHILL – John is my grandfather, who was born on 12 June 1922 in Aurora, Kane, Illinois.  He died on 16 September 1984 in Addison, DuPage, Illinois.

Margaret “Marge” ROTTMAN – Marge is my grandaunt, who was born on 28 January 1918 in Illinois.  She died on 12 June 1999 in Round Lake, Saratoga, New York.

Anna E STOFFEL – Anna is my great-grandmother, who was born on 19 January 1887 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois.  She died on 12 June 1936 in Illinois.

Mary Ellen COFFINGER & Calvin E SMITH – Mary Ellen is my second great-grandaunt.  She and Calvin married on 13 June 1891.

Mehitabel GRAVES - Mehitabel is my ninth great-grandmother, who was born in 1684 in Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut.  She died on 13 June 1708 in Hartford, Harford, Connecticut.*

*Based on information from several compiled source, of which I have not personally verified at this time.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...