Picture

Picture

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Events – Week of June 28 to July 4

Elizabeth “Lizzie” V McMAHON & Arthur L FRANCOEUR – Lizzie is my second great-grandaunt.  She and Arthur married on 29 June 1937 in Cook County, Illinois.

Timothy McMAHON & Margaret RYAN – Timothy and Margaret are my third great-grandparents.  They were married on 29 June 1876 in Cook County, Illinois.

Timothy “Thomas” G McMAHON & Eleanor BRANDENBURG – Thomas is my great-granduncle.  He and Eleanor married on 30 June 1937 in Cook County, Illinois.

Mary “Polly” Wheeler SMITH – Polly is my fifth great-grandmother, who was born circa 30 June 1781.  She died on 30 June 1844.

Charles Henry ROTTMAN – Charles is my first cousin twice removed, who was born on 1 July 1912 in Iowa.  He died in September 1976 in Durant, Cedar, Iowa.

Thomas Robert CAHILL & Margaret “Maggie” MILLETT – Thomas and Maggie are my second great-grandparents.  They were married on 3 July 1887 in Aurora, Kane, Illinois.

*Based on information from several compiled source, of which I have not personally verified at this time.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...