Picture

Picture

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Family Events - Week of May 3 to May 9

Byron James WEBSTER - Byron is my first cousin four times removed.  He was born on 14 April 1867 in Oil City, Pennsylvania.  Byron died on 4 May 1941 in Detroit, Wayne, Michigan (his death date is calculated based on a few sources, as no exact date has been found yet).

Mary Ann "Marie" CAHILL - Marie is my great-grandaunt, who was born on 8 November 1888 in Aurora, Kane, Illinois.  She died on 5 May 1972 in Indiana.

Sarah Norton WEBSTER - Sarah is my third great-grandmother, who married her first husband, Abram Marshall COFFINGER on 5 May 1850 in Utica, Macomb, Michigan.  After Abram passed away, she married my third great-grandfather, James MULLIGAN.

Robert PARKS - Robert is my eighth great-grandfather, who was born on 6 May 1676 in Stonington, New London, Connecticut.  He died on 12 May 1752 in Voluntown, New London, Connecticut.

Garrel ROTTMAN - Garrel is my second cousin once removed.  He died on 7 May 2006 in Illinois.

Rachel PRICE - Rachel is my sixth great-grandmother, who was born in 1737 in Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut.  She died on 8 May 1813 in Hampton, Washington, New York.*

Helen Marie ROTTMAN - Helen in my first cousin twice removed.  She married Arthur Laschansky on 9 May 1927 in Muscatine, Muscatine, Iowa.

Kathryn "Kitty" ROTTMAN - Kitty is my first cousin once removed.  She was born on 12 August 1938 in Illinois.  She died on 9 May 2007 in Mulkeytown, Franklin, Illinois.

*Based on information from several compiled source, of which I have not personally verified at this time.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...