Picture

Picture

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Family Events – Week of May 24 to May 30

John NORTON – John is my ninth great-grandfather, who was born on 24 May 1651 in Branford, New Haven, Connecticut.  He died on 25 April 1725 in Farmington, Hartford, Connecticut.

John Ward McMAHON & Emma Jane GARRISON – John and Emma are my great-grandparents.  They were married on 26 May 1923 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois.

Rebecca GREENLEAF – Rebecca is the wife of Noah WEBSTER, LL.D., who is my third cousin eight times removed.  Rebecca was born on 27 May 1766 in Boston, Massachusetts.  She died on 25 June 1847 in New Haven, New Haven, Connecticut.

Thomas PACKER – Thomas is my eleventh great-grandfather, who was born in 1595 in England.  He died on 27 May 1608 in London, England.*

Joseph PARKS & Sarah – Joseph and Sarah are my seventh great-grandparents.  The were married on 27 May 1735.  Their son, Robert, is my DAR patriot.

Julius ROTTMAN – Julius is my first cousin twice removed, who was born on 28 May 1907 in Cedar Rapids, Linn, Iowa.  He died on 7 March 1973 in California.

Noah WEBSTER – Noah is my third cousin eight times removed and is the”father of the dictionary.”  He was born on 16 October 1758 in Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut.  He died on 28 May 1843 in New Haven, New Haven, Connecticut.

Ethel Mary ROTTMAN – Ethel is my first cousin twice removed, who was born on 29 May 1892 in Mount Vernon, Linn, Iowa.  She died on 17 November 1986 in Iowa, at the age of 94.

*Based on information from several compiled source, of which I have not personally verified at this time.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Dave Weller said...

Hi Julie,

Noah Webster is my 3rd cousin, 6 times removed!

Dave Weller

dale said...

Hi Julie,

I am Dlae Garrison.

I am a grandon of Robert & Florence Garrison. Robert was Emma Garrisons brother.

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...