Picture

Picture

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Weekly Genealogy Blogging Prompt #13

Prompt:  Have expertise in a specific area of study? Share your knowledge! If you’ve lived in the same town for 60 years, you have something to share. If you’re a librarian in your day job, you have something to share. If you read Civil War history books for fun, you have something to share. If you’re walking on this Earth, you have something to share.

I may be somewhat new to genealogy, but I am certainly not new to research.  I've always been the researching, analytical type.  In school, I loved research papers, while most (if not all) of my classmates loathed them.  It must have something to do with the thrill of finding the pieces to the puzzle and putting them all together into something that makes sense.

My love of research is probably one of the reasons I signed up to be a volunteer with Random Acts of Genealogical Kindness (RAOGK).  I may not be finding all the pieces and putting them together, but I am helping someone find a piece or two that will help them put the puzzle together.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...