Picture

Picture

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Family Events - Week of April 12 to April 18

Edward Paul ZUMSKI & Harriet R TRAPP - Harriet is my second cousin twice removed.  She and Edward married on 12 April 1951 in Cook County, Illinois.

Margaret CLARKE - Margaret is my tenth great-grandmother, who was born in 1611 in Connecticut.  She died on 13 April 1673 in Connecticut.*

John HOPKINS - John is my eleventh great-grandfather, who was born around 1613 in London, England.  He died on 14 April 1654 in Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut.*

Charles Henry ROTTMAN & Rosanna Elizabeth BEATTY - Charles is my great-granduncle.  He and Rosanna married on 14 April 1899 in Muscatine, Muscatine, Iowa.*

Harry Arthur REIMERS & Elnora Berneice ROTTMAN - Elnora is my first cousin twice removed, and the daughter of Charles and Rosanna (above).  She and Harry married on 14 April 1930 in Iowa.  Elnora was born on 26 September 1910 in Iowa.  She died on 18 April 1994 in Iowa.*

Robert FERNETTI - Happy birthday to my grandfather-in-law on tax day, April 15th.

Sarah Jane MULLIGAN - Sarah is my second great-grandmother, who was born on 16 April 1870 in Flint, Genesee, Michigan.  She died on 26 April 1947 in Cook County, Illinois.

Catherine M SCHWARTZ - Catherine is my great-grandmother, who was born on 16 April 1894 in Aurora, Kane, Illinois.  She died on 26 January 1925 in Aurora.

Solomon NORTON & Sarah REXFORD - Solomon and Sarah are my sixth great-grandparents.  They were married on 17 April 1774.*

James NAUGHTON & Mary BARNES - James and Mary are my seventh great-grandparents, and parents of Solomon (above).  They were married on 18 April 1745 in Bristol, Hartford, Connecticut.*

*Based on information from several compiled source, of which I have not personally verified at this time.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...