Picture

Picture

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Family Events - Week of March 15 to March 21

Robert Emmett CAHILL - Robert is my great-granduncle.  He died on 17 March 1974 in Aurora, Kane, Illinois.

Timothy G "Thomas" McMAHON - Thomas is my great-granduncle.  He was born on 17 March 1904 in Chicago, Illinois.

Mary Eva REEDER - Mary is my second great-grandmother.  She was born in France, likely on 18 March 1849.

Jonathan WEBSTER - Jonathan is my eighth great-grandfather.  He was born on 18 March 1681 in Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut.*

John WEBSTER Jr. - John is my fifteenth great-grandfather.  He died on 20 March 1558 in Cossington Leicestershire, England.*

*Based on information from several compiled source, of which I have not personally verified at this time.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...