Picture

Picture

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Saturday in the Attic - 02/21/09

This is a newspaper clipping that I found in the Webster family Bible a few weeks ago.  I have no idea what paper it came from (likely something in or around Pontiac, Michigan) nor when, as I have no idea when he died.  I am trying to track down more information, but getting a hold of an actual person for the cemetery, has been quite a challenge.

WEBSTER, Byron James WEBSTER Obituary

GenBlog Signature


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Papa's family is from New Brighton.

I can probably find this guy in the cemetery records, then I will be able to track down the obit. Please be sure he's on your list....

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...