Picture

Picture

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Family Events - Week of February 8 to February 14

Raymond J CAHILL - Ray is my granduncle, who was born on 8 February 1918 in Aurora, Kane, Illinois.  He died on 21 June 1987 in Aurora.

Emil Charles MILLER - Emil is my great-grandfather.  He was born on 9 February 1889 in Chicago.  He died on 21 February 1938 at the age of 49.

James Christopher TARR - Happy birthday to my husband on February 10.

Calvin Price WEBSTER - Calvin is my fourth great-grandfather.  He was born on 10 February 1802 in Sacketts Harbor, Livingston, New York.*

Charles Henry ROTTMAN - Charles is my great-granduncle, who was born on 11 August 1877 in Ivanhoe, Linn, Iowa.*  He died on 11 February 1927 in Wilton, Muscatine, Iowa.*

George ROTTMAN & Anna E STOFFEL - George and Anna are my great-grandparents.  They were married on 12 February 1914 in Chicago.

Richard TREAT - Richard is my eleventh great-grandfather.  He was born on 28 August 1584 in England and died on 14 February 1669 in Connecticut.*

*Based on information from several compiled source, of which I have not personally verified at this time.

GenBlog Signature


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Amanda E. Perrine said...

I love the family events for the week idea!

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...