Picture

Picture

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Family Events - Week of February 15 to February 21

Margaret "Maggie" MURANE & William E KING - Maggie is my second great-grandaunt.  She and William married on 16 February 1898 in Cook County, Illinois.

Robert TROTT - Robert is my twelfth great-grandfather.  He died on 16 February 1599 in England.*

Agnes TROTT - Agnes is my eleventh great-grandaunt, daughter of Robert TROTT (above).  She was born on 18 February 1577 in England.*

Samuel PRICE - Samuel is my eighth great-grandfather.  He died on 18 February 1768 in Connecticut.*

George ROTTMAN - George is my great-grandfather, who was born on 19 June 1882 in Mount Vernon, Linn, Iowa.  He died on 19 February 1946 in Chicago due to injuries sustained in a trolley car accident.

Jerimiah "Jerry" William McMAHON - Jerry is my second great-granduncle, who was born on 8 August 1883.  He died on 20 February 1928 in Cook County, Illinois.

*Based on information from several compiled source, of which I have not personally verified at this time.

GenBlog Signature


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...