Picture

Picture

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Family Events - Week of February 1 to February 7

Maureen Ann BUDZIAK - Happy birthday to my aunt on February 1.

Harry Henry Adolph TRAPP - Harry is my first cousin three times removed.  He was born on 25 July 1895 in Illinois.  He died on or around 5 February 1972.

Joan Garrison McMAHON - Joan is my grandmother, who was born on 6 February 1927 in Oak Park, Cook, Illinois.  She died on March 1, 1980 at the age of 53.

Henry Emil WACH & Bessie C KUNBERGER - Henry and Bessie are my second great-grandparents.  They were married on 6 February 1904 in Chicago.

*Based on information from several compiled source, of which I have not personally verified at this time.

GenBlog Signature


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...