Picture

Picture

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Research Update

My suspicions have been confirmed!  The letter I send Monday was answered by a phone call today, confirming that Tessie is family!  Her son also answered some other questions, provided me with a timeline of who my grandfather lived with over a ten-year period, and confirmed other details.  You can read more in my previous post.

It was an interesting phone conversation.  He was slightly leery about me and asked me several of questions before he divulged any information.  Can't blame him, with identity theft and the like on the rise.  He even called my mom to make sure I was who I said I was.  Him and my mom lost contact a few years back, so my inquiry has put them back in touch, just in time for the holidays.  I plan to send him a chart and family group sheets, along with a Christmas card this year.  I think he'll like that.

GenBlog Signature


Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Colleen said...

It's so exciting when you can reconnect with family!

You've been tagged, so perhaps you can include that story! (wwww.omchorations.blogspot.com)

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...