Picture

Picture

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Funny, Ha-Ha

The 6th Edition of Smile for the Camera is upon us. This edition is being hosted by Becky Wiseman @ kinexxions.

Becky's word prompt for the 6th Edition of Smile For The Camera is Funny Bone. Show us that picture that never fails to bring a smile to your face! An amusing incident, a funny face, an unusual situation. Share!


Choose a photograph of an ancestor, relative, yourself, or an orphan photograph that tickles your Funny Bone and bring it to the carnival. Admission is free with every photograph!


I actually thought this one would be easy; I have a lot of "funny bone" pics. However, many of them involve relatives who are still around somewhere and would probably kill me if they came across their funny (or embarrassing) photo on the Internet.

If you read my post from yesterday, you know that I went antiquing and rescued some orphan photos. There was one in particular that made me chuckle so I purchased it with this carnival in mind.

I though it was cute. The little girl on the right looks so mischievous, while the baby looks spooked. The expressions are priceless and made me smile!

Orphan 001

I have no idea when or where this photo was taken, nor who is in the photo. If anybody wants to claim it, I'm happy to share.

Originally posted @ my LiveJournal blog on 5 October 2008.

Julie


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...