Vilhelms BRIEDIS - Vilhelms was the husband of my grandaunt Florence McMAHON. He was born on 13 October 1908 and passed away on 23 February 1993. 
Timothy J McMAHON - Timothy is my great-great-grandfather. He was born 14 May 14 1874 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois to Timothy McMAHON and Margaret RYAN. He died on 14 October 1939 in Chicago, Cook, Illinois. 
Thomas CAHILL - Thomas is my great-great-grandfather. He was born in 1860 in Thomastown, Kilkenny, Ireland to Michael CAHILL and Anne HALE. Thomas died on 15 October 1929 in Aurora, Kane, Illinois. [3,4]
Noah WEBSTER - Yes, "the" Noah Webster, LL.D. is my third cousin eight times removed. He was born on 16 October 1758 in Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut. The "father of the dictionary" died at the age of 84 on 28 May 1843 in New Haven, New Haven, Connecticut. 
William Norton - William is my 12th great-grandfather. He was likely born in 1558 in Sharpenhoe, Kent, England and likely died on 19 October 1622 in England. (Note: I have not confirmed the accuracy of this information as of this date.) 
1. Social Security Administration, "Social Security Death Index," database, Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com), entry for Vilhlems Briedis, 1993.
2. State of Illinois, death certificate no. 28236 (1939), Timothy J McMAHON, State of Illinois Department of Public Health.
3. Thomas CAHILL, "Rothe House," database, Irish Family History Foundation (http://kilkenny.brsgenealogy.com/search.php).
4. robmy_vicc, "ROBVIC2006," database, Private Family Trees, Ancestry.com (http://trees.ancestry.com/fhs/home.aspx?tid=956976&pg=2)
5. Family Search, "Ancestral Files," database (www.familysearch.org), Noah WEBSTER (BDVR-NG).
6. Cahill Family Tree papers; privately held by Julie Marie CAHILL Tarr.
Originally posted @ my LiveJournal blog on 12 October 2008.