Picture

Picture

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cute Kids, Are They Yours? - Part 3

Continued from Cute Kids, Are They Yours? - Part 2

Here are some of those photos.  Are they yours?  If so, let me know; I'm happy to reunite you with your family photos!


I will be posting additional photos soon!

 

This postcard photo was rescued from the Antique Mall in El Paso, Illinois, by me, on 05 October 2008.

The message reads:

Hello Lucy.  How I would love to see you and your baby. I suppose it is a wonder.  I know mine is.  [cannot read signature]

There is no other identifying information, postmark, date, or location.

Orphan 011-A

Orphan 011-B

 

This postcard photo was rescued from the Antique Mall in El Paso, Illinois, by me, on 05 October 2008.

Addressee:  Josefa Ejavec, 1011-13 N. Chicago St., Joliet, Illinois

Postmark:  unreadable

The message is written in I'm guess Slavic, as the stamps appear to be from Slovenia.

Orphan 009-A

Orphan 009-B

 

This postcard photo was rescued from the Antique Mall in El Paso, Illinois, by me, on 05 October 2008.

The message reads:

For her Great Grandmother Tower

From Ruth Evelyn Tower

Taken when she was 10 weeks old

Born June 6, 1913 Glendale, Calif.

Lots of interesting info here!

Orphan 013-A

Orphan 013-B

 

Originally posted @ my LiveJournal blog on 5 October 2008.

Julie


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...