Weekly column sharing genealogy-related things that I’ve found.
- Superman Style Research Reporting, Susan Farrell Bankhead
- Helps for Translating Old German Typeface, Nancy
- Corn & Cotton: My Family Stories, Stephanie
- The Volunteer Perspective, Amy Coffin (be sure to read the comments too)
- “First-Rate Second Life,” by Tami Osmer Glatz, Family Tree Magazine, September 2011 (Thank you Tami for this article. This is something I had been considering for awhile now and you’ve given me the motivation to go for it!)