Weekly column sharing genealogy-related things that I’ve found.
- GeneaBloggers Meetup at FGS 2011 – Get Your Bead On!
- US Yearbooks Collection Gets Major Upgrade / New Photo Sweepstakes on Facebook
- “Genealogy in the Classroom,” by Elizabeth Drembus, NGS Magazine, July-Sept 2011
- “Breaking Through the Scholarly Divide: Open Access for Family Historians,” by Dawn C. Stricklin, NGS Magazine, July-Sept 2011
- Surname Index Search (via Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library)
- Fulton County (Illinois) Circuit Court Case Files Index, 1825-1876 (via Illinois State Archives)