Picture

Picture

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Finds – 03/05/10

Records – The Cook County, Illinois Birth Certificates, 1878-1922 collection on FamilySearch Pilot Record Search has been updated.  Since there is no longer a bar indicating the percent complete, I wonder if that means it’s 100%.  Gotta pull out my to-do list and get to work!

Research – I’m definitely on the right track with my Emil Miller research.  I received the divorce record a few days ago, and it is without a doubt my ancestors.  Look for a blog post soon about my new discoveries.

GenBlog%20Signature%5B4%5D[9]


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...