Julie Cahill Tarr, Genealogist
Julie is a genealogist who specializes in writing, editing, and graphic design. If you are looking for someone to help organize your family data into a book or prepare a research article for publication, Julie can help. Other services include the development of educational materials such as books/booklets, articles, and online courses. See "About Julie" for additional information.
Using Historical Newspapers for Genealogy Research
Lineage Societies and Genealogy
Researching County Histories
US City Directories
My Other Blogs
FGS 2013 Conference Ambassador
Join me at the FGS 2013 Conference in Fort Wayne, Indiana, August 21-24.
Popular Posts (last 30 days)
- RootsTech 2012: Not Just for Techies
- Friday Finds – 10/21/11
- Using the Kindle Fire for Genealogy – Ancestry
- Upcoming Meetings of the Genealogical Forum of Elmhurst, Illinois
- GenBlog Has a New Home!
- GenBlog Named a “Need to Read” Blog by Inside History Magazine
- Using the Kindle Fire for Genealogy – Families
- Genealogy By the States – Week 27 – Florida
- Friday Finds–01/25/13
- Friday Finds – 07/12/13